Isipho is a registered 501(c)(3) charitable organization. We operate on a 100% volunteer basis. In 2009, 94 percent of donations went directly to our programs for the people of iNzinga.
Donate by Mail
Checks should be made out to Isipho, and mailed to:
P.O. Box 15167
Atlanta, GA 30333
Please donate any amount you can afford here.
You can also make a recurring monthly donation. (PayPal calls it a “subscription.”)
We need help spreading the word and raising funds. Below are ways you can help.
- If you live in Atlanta, use the contact form on the right to let us know if you are interested in volunteering to help with one of our events.
- Sign up for GoodShop, choose Isipho as your charity, then buy anything you already buy online through GoodShop. It doesn’t cost you anything, but they donate part of their profits to Isipho.
- Host a party for your friends. Ask for donations to Isipho and then mail them to us. We’ll be happy to attend and speak about Isipho, or send you information to hand out.
- Tell your friends: in person, on Facebook or on Twitter.
- Hold a read-a-thon asking for donations for every book read. We’ll use your donations to buy books for children in iNzinga.
- Ask one of your teachers to have a day of class focus on chronic poverty, the causes, and the solutions. There are great teaching guides from The Millennium Promise site.
- Ask your parents if you can donate 10% of your back-to-school budget this year to Isipho to buy school supplies for children in iNzinga.